MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[IMPORTANT] [Yak]Gunvolt-Harumi-Gived Password to someone
14.01.2017, 18:43 (This post was last modified: 14.01.2017 18:44 by Slasher.)
RE: [Yak]Gunvolt-Harumi-Gived Password to someone
well what we have here , first let me say something to Desert , you are forum warned for posting in ban appeals.

After i saw you in game i did as toxi said in a private forum's and removed half of your experience 46k to be exact here you can check it how i removed it:
Spoiler :
[Image: s0vndu.png]
[Image: sy09r8.png]

After that you started to act weird and gave away the rest of your exp and then started to talk about giving your password to someone else along with your account details:
Spoiler :
[Image: 6on476.jpg]
[Image: 2uqlmc6.png]
[Image: 1y0l74.png]
And in the end you gave your password to Salt and maybe some of you think "why that password? it could be a joke". i belived it cause after you gave your password to him you requested to ban you ip , but no the account so he could have it:
Spoiler :
[Image: 20111ud.png]
Edit: also had to edit some pics to remove some thing's that are not related to this case , but i got them unedited if any admin want to check them.

Die Kamyab (づ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )づ
2 Much 4 you go drink some bleach ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14.01.2017, 19:00 (This post was last modified: 14.01.2017 19:01 by Orange.)
I know i was joking at that time,to make you anger because at that time you take my exps due to policies,Sorry i swear i didn't gaved password to someone ,if you think that i have gived it i will change it..i swear i didn't give to someone...Now please..
Slasher now unban me it's weekend i have to play i am missingy game, Nightmare please make me unban

[Image: 2wci82s.jpg]
[Image: zeUI83O.png]
Find all posts by this user
14.01.2017, 19:09
what a excuse , why if you wanted to make me angry tried to piss me off? , anyways i will unban your account and ip but this will be YOUR LAS CHANCE no one will give you another if you get banned again.

Unbanned & closed.

Die Kamyab (づ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )づ
2 Much 4 you go drink some bleach ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed