SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You all need to see this.
17.01.2017, 15:41
You all need to see this.
http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9705429

Really? You banned me for 'votekick abuse'? Oh ok then. First, how would you even know that I abused votekick? I meant to votekick on a new player and by mistake I put Wolf's ID and I even said in the chat that I meant to put someone's ID who was aimbotting because yeah, he was. Also you can't ban without me replying to my report as I need to explain why I did it and to check whether I did it on purpose or not. Take this as an advice, I didn't mean to insult anyone.

-SALT
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17.01.2017, 15:49 (This post was last modified: 17.01.2017 16:03 by [W]Fahad.)
RE: You all need to see this.
do you have proofs that you said in chat of mistaken id?

pl0x it's a temp ban,No need to get Hyped.

See this

You cannot votekick someone saying he's aimbot.

do you have proofs that that newbie was aimbot?

If you have proofs then report him.

if no then read instructions of votekick carefully,That's considerd abuse,and enjoy your ban.

lmao! i just made one of those bjerscen's LUL! FAces!

[Image: OooF09i.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17.01.2017, 16:26
(17.01.2017 15:49)[W]Fahad Wrote:  do you have proofs that you said in chat of mistaken id?

See this

Why the fuck do I need to collect proofs to say that I had said it's a mistaken ID retard? A guy with a good sense of IQ wouldn't say that and you don't need to reach me rules.
17.01.2017, 16:29 (This post was last modified: 17.01.2017 16:30 by [W]Fahad.)
(17.01.2017 16:26)Puma Wrote:  
(17.01.2017 15:49)[W]Fahad Wrote:  do you have proofs that you said in chat of mistaken id?

See this

Why the fuck do I need to collect proofs to say that I had said it's a mistaken ID retard? A guy with a good sense of IQ wouldn't say that and you don't need to reach me rules.
Okay so you were votekicking someone else for aimbot right? mistaken id and accedentaly started votekick on wolf,Well i got news for ya,You can't accuse someone for aimbot,He has,He does not have you have no right to accuse him,If you thought he used aimbot You shoudda reported him here'./votekick reason : Aimbot is considerd abuse,and watch your mouth,You aint seen nothing from mee yet.

Quote:Aimbot:
Could be your ping, maybe he has aimbot, you can't know it, you can better record and report on forum.

17.01.2017, 16:34
No one's gonna unban you as its temp ban of 4 hrs, pl0x wait for 4 hrs, and pl0x chill + you like to insult people as you've been banned before for insult..

[Image: 27wvxci.jpg]
17.01.2017, 16:35 (This post was last modified: 17.01.2017 16:35 by [W]Fahad.)
and you're wrong,I need to teach you rules.

doing this will exceed your ban limit.

17.01.2017, 17:28
(17.01.2017 15:41)Puma Wrote:  http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9705429

Really? You banned me for 'votekick abuse'? Oh ok then. First, how would you even know that I abused votekick? I meant to votekick on a new player and by mistake I put Wolf's ID and I even said in the chat that I meant to put someone's ID who was aimbotting because yeah, he was. Also you can't ban without me replying to my report as I need to explain why I did it and to check whether I did it on purpose or not. Take this as an advice, I didn't mean to insult anyone.

-SALT

1.- if you put by mistake wolf and you meant to put another person , were are your proofs? care to post them?
2.-and why do you think you are banned only 4 hours? i should have banned you for 2 days due to your high experience , but i banned you only for 4 hours cause the user could be aimbotter or the player could just be lagging.
3.- why i should wait? , if proofs are clear ban's are issued , also if we wait the majority will come with a random excuse just for avoiding the punishment , if we waited for everyone the player complaints will be full of "pending - poster's" cause not everyone uses the forums nor check them daily.

(17.01.2017 16:26)Puma Wrote:  

See this

then you have got proofs about him aimbotting aren't you? , nice insult enjoy the forum warn for flamming and swearing.

Die Kamyab (づ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )づ
2 Much 4 you go drink some bleach ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
17.01.2017, 17:35
Slasher~~! ^-^ You're right AF.

18.01.2017, 12:16
Slasher, would you mind telling me what is 'swearing'?