MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 176.32.39.171:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
[ACCEPTED] [OOC]AlCatOnito's Moderator Application
14.02.2017, 20:56 (This post was last modified: 14.02.2017 21:14 by AlCatOnito.)
RE: [OOC]AlCatOnito's Moderator Application
(14.02.2017 03:55)Eduardof Wrote:  Sorry alcat but you was inactive from the forum and in game, but you just came back only to apply as helper, that means that you're not interested at all in the server, you are just interested in being admin, negative from me.

Good luck.

When I say: "Admin" I refer to any rank, example: Helper or Moderator.
Well, If you think this about me, you are wrong, If you see in the server (IG) I have a list of /report and you can check my "Player Complaints" I have a big list of reports for hackers, abusers, etc.

By the way, thanks for you vote.

(14.02.2017 07:59)Marco Wrote:  Well, hello cat, I will start with ma vote, you are a good guy, friendly and helpful but as some admin said your english isn't good, but I think you can improve that, improve activity as well, and you are ready for this rank. My vote is neutral from now, I can change it, good luck brother

Hi Marco (Reus).
Oh, well, If you saw my post in OOC Section (Forum) I said: "I will be inactive for one week", but the School let me a lot of works and the tests, but, I'll try stay more time active, yesterday I was active for 4 Hours approximately.
By the way, Thank you man! I will be more active and improve my English.

(14.02.2017 11:39)RuthlesS Wrote:  U are long time with us.U are friendly and helpful guy.Ur only flaw is ur english.Try improve ur english skills and everything will be ok.POSITIVE goodluck MAN ! ;d

Thank you Ruth, yes, I'm stay here since a long time... Well, my English isn't the most perfect, I know but, I triying improve it, if you see the Spanish Section (Sección en Español) in the forum, there are a English Guide.
Again, thanks.

Sadness covered in happiness
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
honesty full of lies
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14.02.2017, 22:56 (This post was last modified: 14.02.2017 23:02 by Deividt.)
we had a good conversation this day you showed me that you're ready for this rank and you are more mature of what I thought about you the enlgish is your problem like I said but it's not a very bad english I understood you IG your english can improve, so, I'll change my vote to:

POSITIVE

keep improving your english don't disappoint me

[Image: macka-na-ledjima-djeteta.gif]
I lofiu (°J°) <3 <3 <3
PD: Die to pacman!!! >:u
PD2: idk what to put :'u
Find all posts by this user
14.02.2017, 22:59
(14.02.2017 22:56)Deividt Wrote:  we had a good conversation this day you showed me that you're ready for this rank and you are more mature of what I thought about you the enlgish is your problem like I said but it's not a very bad english I understood you IG your english can improve, so, I'll change my vote to:

POSITIVE

keep improving your english don't disapoint me

Yes, I remember that. Thank you for you vote Bro.
I keep trying improve my English, as I said: "I will see the English Guide in Spanish Section (Sección en Español)"
I'll do and don't dissapoint You.

honesty full of lies
15.02.2017, 03:19
After analizying your app,i think you're active,helpful,mature
It means you're ready for the rank but...
You should to improve your english,but isn't a big problem,your english is understandable

So,you get my Support
Good luck

[Image: 0fDXyz8.png]

[Image: tumblr_n637qbZhUn1sa3w6eo3_500.gif]

LightYagami
15.02.2017, 03:45
(15.02.2017 03:19).Kira. Wrote:  After analizying your app,i think you're active,helpful,mature
It means you're ready for the rank but...
You should to improve your english,but isn't a big problem,your english is understandable

So,you get my Support
Good luck

Thanks Kira!
Yes, I will improve my English.
The lessons extra of English are working.

honesty full of lies
15.02.2017, 04:02 (This post was last modified: 15.02.2017 04:12 by houndoom.)
Alcat, you are active in the server, helpful, mature, and you can hold a conversation with me with an understandable english, so my vote for you is Positive, good luck
15.02.2017, 04:05
(15.02.2017 04:02)houndoom Wrote:  Alcat, you are active in the server, helpful, mature, and you can hold a conversation with me with an understable english, so my vote for you is Positive, good luck

Thanks Houndoom.
Yes, my English is improving. If you compare my actual English with my Old English... You can see a big difference.
Again, Thank you.

honesty full of lies
15.02.2017, 23:40
Dear Applicant after reviewing your application along with your actions ingame and in forums too , we have decided to give you the chance to be a part of the Staff Team of Zombie , you will be serving as Helper (Level 1) , your in game rank has been set , your colour in forums will be set too.

We hope you to do a great job as an staff member of zombie apocalypse , and remember you will need to get a better english and Remember as an Helper you must do your work as an admin over your gameplay.

Regards , Sampdm Management Team.

[Image: tumblr_ofddatySCd1vgcdt7o1_500.gif]