MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
[RESOLVED] Staff Report - Dangerous for Multiple Reasons
07.08.2017, 09:40 (This post was last modified: 07.08.2017 14:42 by No_Mercy.)
RE: Staff Report - Dangerous for Multiple Reasons
Dangerous Wrote:  Regarding above comment.
First: You are not allowed to ask staff members ask such questions. If they have imp info they can come here an share their view. You just did manupulation and that prohibited in any case in the world.

Hahahaha, is this a rule you just made up? you called me a lier and I proved the opposite.. and you still don't admit it.

Dangerous Wrote:  Second: I encounter you mostly in game then other admins.

That is not true.

Dangerous Wrote:  Third: You r most rule breaking admin at the moment in staff history.

Hahahaha.. first of all, I dare you to prove it. second of all clearly you have nothing to protect your self with except denying and calling me a rule breaker now which you shouldn't be doing.

Dangerous Wrote:  Forth: You r not special that i concentrate on you. I am just doing my job which i suppose to do.

The word (Concentrate) why? why is it only me? that clearly shows that you are trying to do something.. are you trying to fire me dude?

Dangerous Wrote:  Fifth: You can resu, al and other admins. Do i question/correct them if they took decision.? But did same with you, sudently it become personal and you start acting like i am bossy with u.

You started acting like if you always did it.. you just started to ask other admins to clear the suspicious(ness) from you which is a really clear move.

Dangerous Wrote:  If u still dont understand the role of manager please google and read it.

As I said, I already know it but the power already got in your head man.. you should calm down a little and just admit your mistakes instead of calling me a "The most rule-breaker staff member" and that what I did "Is not allowed" Shame.

[Image: bnUGC4T.gif]

STARE AT IT! ;33
Find all posts by this user
07.08.2017, 17:00
I let it to other managers to decide.
I can see from your response that you dont understand even a single word i said.

[Image: x7Eg1r4.png]
07.08.2017, 17:23
(07.08.2017 17:00)Dangerous Wrote:  I let it to other managers to decide.
I can see from your response that you dont understand even a single word i said.

Of course.. you have nothing to defend your self with anymore.

Anyways, last reply.. waiting for the final decision.

[Image: bnUGC4T.gif]

STARE AT IT! ;33
07.08.2017, 18:44
[/quote]
Hahahaha, is this a rule you just made up? you called me a lier and I proved the opposite.. and you still don't admit it.
[/quote]

Open any rule book or Law book. You will know that.

Quote:That is not true.

Just by your words it dont bcm lie.

Quote:Hahahaha.. first of all, I dare you to prove it. second of all clearly you have nothing to protect your self with except denying and calling me a rule breaker now which you shouldn't be doing.

https://youtu.be/Nm5Ao0zQnsc

Quote:The word (Concentrate) why? why is it only me? that clearly shows that you are trying to do something.. are you trying to fire me dude?
Keep assuming, it will help u gain mental stress.

Quote:You started acting like if you always did it.. you just started to ask other admins to clear the suspicious(ness) from you which is a really clear move.
Lol - I am not asking any admin to come here and do partiality..
You are the only one how goes to admins ans ask them. And SS you post is clear evidence of this.

Quote:As I said, I already know it but the power already got in your head man.. you should calm down a little and just admit your mistakes instead of calling me a "The most rule-breaker staff member" and that what I did "Is not allowed" Shame.

I am more calm then you.
I warned you in past. Dont use any insulting/abusive words here but you are using it again " Shame" . This show how mature are you.

[Image: x7Eg1r4.png]
07.08.2017, 21:42
Dangerous wasn't acting bossy, indeed he was doing his job which is evaluating staff members and mentoring them and there is a thin line between it and acting bossy. thereby decisions are being taken by the whole management team after considerations.
However, JOKES must stop at the moment where they offend or provoke the next person, you both keep that in mind.

we hope you come to a reconciliation and get on well with each other by overcoming your personal issues, in peace.
Thread Closed