MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] Interesting Suggestions
09.10.2017, 18:52 (This post was last modified: 09.10.2017 18:57 by Shake.)
Interesting Suggestions
Suggestion for In game or Forum: Human bounty

Tell us a bit about your suggestion: Human bounty works similar to the boss zombie.

The bounty will carry xp for the human that is chosen. The bounty shall be random and the human chosen as well, thus making it fun and nerve racking knowing that you could be a bigger target for the zombies. Smile (The xp shall be adjusted according to server rules) "Nothing over the usual xp amount".

Why this Should be Added: It will balance out the boss zombie by having a bounty on a human player.

Suggestion for In game or Forum: Map selector

Tell us a bit about your suggestion: When the Evac approaches, and the humans that (make it) to the Evac successfully will have the ability to select the proceeding map. A window will pop up with maps that can be selected for the next round.

Why this Should be Added:"It will most likely increase the chances of the human players to make it to the evac, and not stay around and kill more zombies". It seems realistic considering that there are many maps on the server, and there are many players that would want to enjoy a certain map.
Find all posts by this user
09.10.2017, 20:44
RE: Interesting Suggestions
About the 1st suggestion will i support it can be good also it can be useful for newbies its like the past system "human hero" if someone still remember it
About the 2nd suggestion i dont think see players may abuse it and keep chosing the same map several times and player will get bored too fast i think the current system is better

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
28.10.2017, 21:02
First suggestion: i support that, it's a good idea, as said idk you "it can be useful for newbies" and that will be more attractive.

[Image: 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29.10.2017, 00:16
Support for the first one, it has been already avaible before but without xp bonus, for the second, i don't think that it can do anything good.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29.10.2017, 09:03
1st Suggestion - It's good to have some bounty to some humans too.

2nd Suggestion - Map selector isn't good suggestion, Because maps should be in right order not to be shuffled.

You shall die with my barehands!
29.10.2017, 10:30
First Suggestion:
Spoiler :
HUMAN BOUNTY must have atleast advantages of being a HUMAN BOUNTY, maybe an M4 with a 250 ammo. And a D.Eagle with 140 ammo.
Second Suggestion:
[spoiler]
+1. One vote for one evacuee.

[dF]RommelBellen

[Image: ITkuFYp.png]
[Image: ztyAsuq.png]
30.10.2017, 03:28
Might be good to re-add Human Hero again which is same than this suggestion, we don't really know if it can be added, but anyways I will support it.

About second class, as some of people says it might abused since alot of players can choose map everytime, negative on it.
11.11.2017, 20:46
Denied.