MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] Suggestion
17.10.2017, 10:45 (This post was last modified: 21.10.2017 00:49 by BlueEyes.)
Suggestion
Suggestion for In game or Forum: In-game
Tell us abit about your suggestion: It's called "The Darkest Time". It's a small challenge for both team when evacuation comes. Before 60 seconds when evacuation comes, there will be an announcement appearing in the chatbox. "The Darkest Time has come. The Horde of Death is approaching. Stick together and slay them all or you will suffer the pain of the darkness, Humans !". Then after that, the weather will become rainy or foggy, all zombies will be raged and become The Horde. The zombies will have CJ skin with a chainsaw with 1 hit 1 kill, they will be respawned at zombie spawn area with full 100 HP or 150 hp ( or can be respawned at the position they stand, depend on decision ). About the humans, they will get double damages from any weapons ( or double remaining ammos in all weapons, depend on decision ) and + 50 armor. In this time, If a human kill a member of The Horde, they will get extra 10 xp ( this number can be changed with opinion further). Of course zombie only get 20 xp with no extra since it has 1 hit,1 kill. The zombie can choose between becoming a member of the Horde or a normal ( depend on player's strategy ) Optional : If this suggestion is accepted, I suggest the evacuation score increases to 30 xp because the zombie has more chance to protect the evacuation field. Some solution can happen :
- If you are bosszombie in this time, you will become The Death. He have 300 hp ( This number can be changed with opinion further ) , CJ skin, 1 hit 1 kill, and mega jumper ability.
-If you are last human in this time, you will become The Last Slayer. He will be respawned at human spawn area and get double damages from any weapons ( or double remaining ammos in all weapons, depend on decision ), have a katana with 1 hit 1 kill, full 100 HP and + 50 armor. Anti all the ability from zombies and of course, can be killed by chainsaw.
Why this Should be Added: The first reason is because of the latest update. Our great owner has added many classes so players should have a chance to increase their xp faster. The second reason is because the server needs something hard or challenging players so they won't be bored.

Thank you for Reading ! >:]

P/S : If you see anything unfair or OP, please leave an opinion.Your opinion can make this suggestion become more interesting >:_D

I Have Just Risen From The Deep Of The Hell
[Image: wXjiFWW.png]
[Image: bnVTJSI.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
17.10.2017, 11:11
RE: Suggestion
It's a good suggestion, but if this challenge are on all maps, it's will be boring.
So if this event are only on some maps i will be agreed with you.

[Image: 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17.10.2017, 13:00
I like it but maybe it can be challenge after the evacuation, like a new round that lasts 60 seconds or something

[Image: achova_buba.gif]
17.10.2017, 13:56
Nice suggestion, I love it. It's too awesome bro, love it. Really.

[dF]RommelBellen

[Image: ITkuFYp.png]
[Image: ztyAsuq.png]
17.10.2017, 18:20
Fully supporting this idea,also dont forget about the civilian class they must have something to get a better chance to evacuate also yea we need some challenges and improve our skills so yeha support

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
17.10.2017, 18:36
This would be awesome!

[Image: giphy.gif]
17.10.2017, 21:49
Wait don't support untill you think clearly, what about small maps they can just block the way wich means you have NO CHANCE to evacuate.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18.10.2017, 00:20
I guess a map should be made exclusively for that mode.
18.10.2017, 00:52
i very very support this because It would be a fun play And new challenges

[Image: xMKnIq0.gif]
18.10.2017, 04:49
(17.10.2017 21:49)HunterZ Wrote:  Wait don't support untill you think clearly, what about small maps they can just block the way wich means you have NO CHANCE to evacuate.

Yeah man. That's what I am thinking about. I will make a list about small maps so that this challenge won't happen in these ones.

I Have Just Risen From The Deep Of The Hell
[Image: wXjiFWW.png]
[Image: bnVTJSI.jpg]