SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GTA Underground
29.11.2017, 15:50
RE: GTA Underground
(29.11.2017 15:46)Rainbow Wrote:  If anims have the same speed, I think it's okay. We also cannot predict.
for peds of Gta have some speed some animation ,about others cities they have little more boost and weard walk in ped system else its fine about skin of samp its fine

[Image: 200w.webp#1-grid1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10.12.2017, 08:05
I think you should create 2 GTA-SA files, one is for your singleplayer game, and other one is for SA-MP. If only you tell about the modifications more specific, and how they work, it'd help me a lot in defining whether it's allowed or not. Because sometimes, something changed and give you advantages while you don't actually realized it, and it will only lead to bans. Unfortunately, this happened to me, once.

Let me wrap my hands around your soul at night,
Take my hand, I will guide you to the deep dark abyss that's ruled with fright.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10.12.2017, 11:11
(10.12.2017 08:05)FransHopper Wrote:  I think you should create 2 GTA-SA files, one is for your singleplayer game, and other one is for SA-MP. If only you tell about the modifications more specific, and how they work, it'd help me a lot in defining whether it's allowed or not. Because sometimes, something changed and give you advantages while you don't actually realized it, and it will only lead to bans. Unfortunately, this happened to me, once.
Already i did one to play here and the another i execute pawns..FS..GM.....

[Image: 200w.webp#1-grid1]
Find all posts by this user