MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] SMKH's Staff Reinstatement
25.12.2017, 16:39 (This post was last modified: 25.12.2017 17:51 by SMKH.)
SMKH's Staff Reinstatement
In-Game Name: [dF]SMKH
Timezone (GMT): +5

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: I don't exactly remember but I think it was in Mid July

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: No

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): No

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? I understand that I can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: I don't think I've been reported in-game but I was reported on forums multiple times. They were all invalid reports.

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): I had my exams and college admissions coming up. I wasn't able to give more than an hour to the server so I had to resign. I was done with my exams and most of my college admissions this week and I have more time to spare now.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): It would be too cliche to say that I want to ban hackers and warn rule breakers. While that is true, it's not the main reason for my application. When I first started playing, I decided to stay because I liked the server but with time, the gameplay mattered less and the players mattered more. I had made a decent amount of friends and I had spent a decent amount of time playing and laughing at jokes with them. When I joined the admin team, I was given a warn welcome, and the environment among the staff members was incomparable with the other servers. We were like a family. We had each other's back, and we didn't hesitate in helping each other out, whether it was working together to catch a hacker, or working on a head-scratching case. Unfortunately, things went downhill at the time I was resigning, and I'm unaware about what has happened among the staff members since. While I may be wrong, I think the staff situation hasn't improved. So to answer the question, I'd like to be reinstated because I want to reintroduce the same environment we had back in the old days because I want other people to have the same great experience I had. It would be a shame to see a server where I've spent almost a year go down and to prevent that, I'm willing to put in a lot of effort.
p.s Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that the staff doesn't know how to work because I can't make that statement as I don't know what's going on in the staff. I'm talking about the environment.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM) Yes

Edit: Just got warned for being OOM. Fell outside the map.

-
-
-
“For you, a thousand times over”

If you know this book, you're automatically my favorite person.
Find all posts by this user
25.12.2017, 16:55
RE: SMKH's Staff Reinstatement
I really like your application btw, makes sense to me. It will be really good to have someone like you back in the staff team but that’s just my opinion Big Grin The decision will be taken by the management team, so wait for it Tongue

[Image: Rlg5xkd.jpg]
Tired of Freakin Sh*t!
25.12.2017, 17:16
I thought you'd reinstate on January, exactly new year, too fast isn't it? But kinda good to see you back. I do hope by your presence here, you can make changes. I'd like to see you back and talk in the staff team about stuff.

Let me wrap my hands around your soul at night,
Take my hand, I will guide you to the deep dark abyss that's ruled with fright.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25.12.2017, 17:22
(25.12.2017 17:16)FransHopper Wrote:  I thought you'd reinstate on January, exactly new year, too fast isn't it? But kinda good to see you back. I do hope by your presence here, you can make changes. I'd like to see you back and talk in the staff team about stuff.

I thought things will take more time but I've sorted them out early.

-
-
-
“For you, a thousand times over”

If you know this book, you're automatically my favorite person.
25.12.2017, 21:00
SMKH

*Dear Old Member of the community, due to your great job done before as a member of the staff team, your Reinstatement has been: Accepted, you will initially start serving as a Moderator (lvl2).
Make sure to check out our staff orientations and regulations before you get started.
~Welcome Back.

Best Regards,
Management Team