MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD: HERE

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] TmK.No_Mercy's Staff Reinstatement
04.01.2018, 08:38 (This post was last modified: 04.01.2018 10:58 by No_Mercy.)
TmK.No_Mercy's Staff Reinstatement
In-Game Name:

TmK.No_Mercy

Jordan

Timezone(GMT):

GMT+2

17 Years old.

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?:

I resigned 96 days ago to be exact.
(3 months and 5 days).

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why?:

No.

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why?:

No.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that?:

I understand that I can be abstracted from the admin team at anytime with or without notice.. for sensible reasons.

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game:

Once, but it was withdrawn.

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team?:

It was a disconsolate cull for me to make, this community has been my favorite for virtually 3 years now.. however I had some very consequential matters to take care of.

The direct reason was because I was very diligent, and had an abundance of scholastic work to do.. and just couldn't handle the rank anymore,So I resigned because I mentally conceived it was the right thing to do.

However,I have plenty of time to offer for the server again and will jubilantly avail in the server matters.

Why do you wish to reinstate?:

First of all, my holiday just commenced and I want to perpetuate my duties and help the community grow..I ken that the staff team is okay without me but I would relish to reinstate to avail even more.
Secondly,because I don't see an abundance of administrators in my timezone.
I have been in love with this community since it opened, and just cant seem to let it go.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin:

Of course. I optically discern that I am very felicitous for the rank, due to the duration I have spent in the community and anterior accomplishments.
Find all posts by this user
04.01.2018, 21:44
RE: TmK.No_Mercy's Staff Reinstatement
No_Mercy

*Dear Old Member of the community, due to your great job done before as a member of the staff team, your Reinstatement has been: Accepted, you will initially start serving as a Moderator (lvl2 InGame).
Make sure to check out our staff orientations and our latest regulations before you get started.
~Welcome Back.

Best Regards,
Management Team
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed