MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD: HERE

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[ACCEPTED] [Sasuke[OOC]'s OOC Application
04.01.2018, 17:32 (This post was last modified: 06.01.2018 03:34 by .Sasuke.OOC.)
[Sasuke[OOC]'s OOC Application
- What is your In-game Name: Sasuke[OOC]
- Rate of your activity (1-10): 5/10
- Since when you are member here?: 5Days
- Who are the OOC Owner: [OOC].Kira. [OOC]Solid.Snake
- Name at least 5 OOC members [OOC]TrolMax [OOC].Kira. [OOC]Solid.Snake
[OOC]AlcatOnito [OOC]Yato
- Who are the founder of OOC? [OOC]AlcatOnito
- Tell us some OOC rules: No asking for xp/rank,No kill team members all in gang,Dont use Hack/No insulting Help other members in OOC
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, Explain why: 7th October 2017 04:24:21 [TL]Sasuke Ban Evade [OOC]AlCatOnito Temporary (200 Hour(s)) Temp ban
26th October 2017 07:13:12 [TL]Sasuke. BE [SOU].HouN. Permanent No
26th October 2017 05:07:47 [TL]Sasuke provoking [SOU]Rito Temporary (3 Hour(s)) Temp ban
4th October 2017 04:50:44 [TL]Sasuke Spawn Damage [OOC]AlCatOnito Temporary (10 Hour(s)) Temp ban
29th September 2017 16:19:05 [TL]Sasuke ADV - make a ban apeal [dF]idkyou Permanent Yes
- Why do you want to Become an OOC Member? (50 words min.): -Write here
- Why should we accept you?: saw the companionship of OOC, I liked the members that helped me many times, A very good gang I was TL but this gang was abandoned by their leaders and I died, Then I decided to enter the 2 Gang that I liked and they gave me all the help I like members I want to enter to be a new official partner
and help them until the end of my death, I want this gang to be one of the best with or without help because the truth is that many have betrayed OOC and I do not understand it but I come to be faithful
-Post a screenshot of your game stats: -https://imgur.com/6XWMUCk[/size]
Find all posts by this user
05.01.2018, 16:57
RE: [Sasuke[OOC]'s OOC Application
Well well ikyou and you are a kinda mature, helpful and your behavior is good (I think).
+1 from me good luck.

Sadness Covered In Happiness
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Honesty Full Of Lies
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05.01.2018, 19:07
(05.01.2018 16:57)AlCatOnito Wrote:  Well well ikyou and you are a kinda mature, helpful and your behavior is good (I think).
+1 from me good luck.

Ty I will try to improve more so as not to disappoint you
05.01.2018, 23:45
You have my support +1
I hope you will be active...

""

[Image: rAyIx5e.gif]
06.01.2018, 03:11
pending.
06.01.2018, 03:30 (This post was last modified: 06.01.2018 03:33 by .Sasuke.OOC.)
I'm somebody who tells the truth and I'm direct so I'll confess because I'm inactive Kira already knows and Alcat also
Solid I think that's also why
I will be direct, When I tube my PC for the first time it downloads the GTA by means of a usb that is to say I went to an internet and it passes through my usb etc
then, I had a problem with my Windows 8.1 PC account but first I want to clarify your doubts with why you did not download / download the pirate gta
and I know I do not know much English I'm telling the truth and I use Google translator but I want to improve some words little by little I use it with my English and other translations with my postulation so, well I had that problem with my account and I had to go to an engineer to install windows 10 my machine installed it fast but also the man sold the original gta for PC Full Cracked with keys etc

I went ami pc me house install the gta and I was very slow in normal gta install samp and better but it was not enough 5 FPS SAMP - Gta 1FPS and I do not know if it will be for the windows 10 or the gta but I will try with the two forms I want that support me as a friend
and understand me
11.01.2018, 21:14
-accepted.

Sadness Covered In Happiness
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Honesty Full Of Lies
Thread Closed