MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
League of Legends thread.
17.01.2018, 21:05 (This post was last modified: 17.01.2018 21:07 by Dexter.)
League of Legends thread.
Hello everyone, I created this thread to talk with League of Legends players, and share my experience with the game, I hope you'll do the same.

Well, I started playing LoL in 2013 (season 3), I stopped 4 times, but I came back in 2017, my last rank was Diamond 3 in the brazilian SoloQ, with the nick "minhominhoca", I play on JUNGLE and MID lane, my main champion is Hecarim (currently with 380k of mastery score), but I also play with Zed(the best in my state Tongue), Yasuo, Katarina, Malphite, Vladimir, Nasus and Veigar.
I'm also in position #580 as the best Hecarim in the world xD, I'm sure i'll improve that position, I promise.

Also, if you play in the brazilian server, just add me and let's play.

This is my last rank before the reset:

[Image: VBFGtSR.jpg?1]

This is my champion pool:

[Image: 4c04yKA.png?1]

My currently profile:

[Image: 7g0Fvmw.jpg?1]

Go and post yours now Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17.01.2018, 23:29
RE: League of Legends thread.
Jesus Christ, how much time have you spent on it? I'm currently rank 32 if am not wrong, I've only mastery 5 in two champions, I'm a little nab on this gamd but sometimes I did 20-5 as an example. I usually use more Miss Fortune which it's my favorite one which currently have mastery 5, trying to reach 6. Also I don't play it so much due to my pc which got broken, maybe if I get a new one I might play alot as I did before. Also, if you want check my account just add me as: DeathStoke7, greetings and gg.
Find all posts by this user
17.01.2018, 23:38
(17.01.2018 23:29)DeathStoke7 Wrote:  Jesus Christ, how much time have you spent on it? I'm currently rank 32 if am not wrong, I've only mastery 5 in two champions, I'm a little nab on this gamd but sometimes I did 20-5 as an example. I usually use more Miss Fortune which it's my favorite one which currently have mastery 5, trying to reach 6. Also I don't play it so much due to my pc which got broken, maybe if I get a new one I might play alot as I did before. Also, if you want check my account just add me as: DeathStoke7, greetings and gg.

yeah I play a lot xD

but yes, depends on how much time you spend in the game.
17.01.2018, 23:39
(17.01.2018 23:38)Dexter Wrote:  
(17.01.2018 23:29)DeathStoke7 Wrote:  Jesus Christ, how much time have you spent on it? I'm currently rank 32 if am not wrong, I've only mastery 5 in two champions, I'm a little nab on this gamd but sometimes I did 20-5 as an example. I usually use more Miss Fortune which it's my favorite one which currently have mastery 5, trying to reach 6. Also I don't play it so much due to my pc which got broken, maybe if I get a new one I might play alot as I did before. Also, if you want check my account just add me as: DeathStoke7, greetings and gg.

yeah I play a lot xD

but yes, depends on how much time you spend in the game.

Yeah right, I used to play war games which is more interesting , but lol is a good game too
Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 03:53
You are Dexter Morgan!

[Image: HHWRl3N.png]