SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
[MUST READ] Don't Abuse Classes - 2016
10.01.2016, 03:38
Don't Abuse Classes - 2016
Hi all, i decided create this thread for some players who don't knows how works some classes, and sometimes the users think those classes can't have a abuse, but yes, all the classes in General have a 1 form to abuse it.
So, i will present 4 great classes and how it can be abused, and i'll show you a example and the punishment.

Iron Man Abuse.

This class is a great class and gives you a great number of vintages, can fly, less damage, fast run and anti-everything, but some players use this class to bug in some maps, specially in interior maps.

Punishment: Warning in game, Jail in Game, Temporary ban without a chance to appeal in forum, or Permanent Ban when the Admin consider it necessary, with a chance to appeal in forums.

Example: Iron Man Abuse

Slender Abuse.

This class is in my opinion, the best zombie class, you can blind, stomp and damage a player with press only a scroll, but the abuse in this class is when the round get finish and all the humans has been in evac point, and you can't do nothing with those humans who now are in save, if you press LALT to use the skill when the round has been end, to get XP or only to disturb, is considered abuse.

Punishment: Temporary Ban without a chance to appeal in forums

Example: Slender Abuse

Spitter Abuse.
This is a good class, you can infect a human in a long distance, with a Silenced Pistol with 1 bullet, this is a usefully class to the Rocketmans or Ironmans who cannot be attacked for other zombies. This class can be abused when you use the skill in the zombie spawn to infect a Human and win XP

Punishment: Warning, Jail, Temporary Ban without a chance to appeal in forums.

Example: Spitter Abuse

Earth Shaker Abuse.
This class have a new form to abuse, if you use the skill in zombie spawn is considered Farm of XP, avoid to do it, Farm XP isn't allowed in server.

ONLY YOU CAN USE THIS HABILITITE WHEN IN ZOMBIE SPAWN ARE TOO MUCH CAMPERS, AND ONLY CAN USE IT WHEN THERE AREN'T ANY ADMIN IN SERVER, IF THERE'S A ADMIN ONLINE, YOU MUST DO /report.

Punishment: Warning in Game, Jail, or Temporary Ban without a chance to appeal in forums.

Example: Earth Shaker Abuse
Find all posts by this user
10.01.2016, 04:12
RE: Don't Abuse Classes - 2016
Great job, sticked.
If you've got more to add, contact a Manager to reopen it so you could update the thread!

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed